Wednesday 18 August 2010

YoU SaY, He HeArS..


You say :
"Is that what you're wearing??"
He hears :
"You don't make an effort anymore.."
The better phrase :
"The black pants looks so much sexier on you.."

You say :
"My boss is such a b***h"
He hears :
"Tell me how to 'fix' this situation.."
The better phrase :
"I had a really crappy day at work and want to tell you how I'm feeling.. I need to let these emotions out and afterwards, I want to tell you what I am going to do about this situation.."

You say :
"We need to talk.."
He hears :
"I'm really angry at you"
The better phrase :
"Can we go over a couple of things about spending more time alone together tonight??"

You say :
"Do you find her attractive??"
He hears :
"Potential trap ahead"
The better pharase :
Silence

You say :
"Cheer up.. No one wins all the time"
He hears :
"You loser"
The better phrase :
"That guy is such a suck up.. He can't cover his a** forever and soon the management is going to see him for what he is.."

You say :
"Nothing's wrong.. I'm fine.."
He hears :
"Now I have to dig around and find the latest crime I'm guilty of.."
The better phrase :
"When you did/didn't X, it made me feel Y and I'd like Z to be done to fix it.."

You say :
"You're such a good person.."
He hears :
"And you can never have too many such friends in your life.."
The better phrase :
"You're such a good person and I an so happy to have you as a boyfriend.." (^^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aslmkm Ida.
Kak G dah banyak kali baca ini. :)
Prinsip Kak G mudah saja ... kita sendiri mesti sentiasa fikir yang baik, lakukan yang baik & doakan yang terbaik ... Tetapi tetap bersedia menerima segala kemungkinan.

Wahida Nasution Thakhrim said...

W'salam kak G..
saya setuju dgn semua yg kak G cakapkan tu.. yang paling penting bersedia menerima segala kemungkinan..