PRO AND CONS OF INTERNET DATING
- it's available 24/7 and you can date at your own convenience..
- you have are larger pool of people whom you can pontentially meet..
- the best thing is, it's MORE AFFORDABLE than offline dating..
- a bit time consuming sometimes as you have to send/ reply messages or chat online just to get to know the person better..
- it is not face-to-face and sometimes people have different online and offline persona..
HOW TO ONLINE DATING SAFELY??
- choose reputable sites that have a large pool of singles..
- take time to craft out an interesting profile and also pick a flattering photo of yourself..
- do not divulge personal information such as details to other users online..
- choose a public area to meet and do not reveal your home or office address..
- get a friend to accompany you or ask her to call you 15 minutes into the date..
- if at any point you feel uncomfortable or there are any red flags, do not hesitate to leave.. TRUST YOUR INSTINCT!!
p/s : don't be like this guy.. (^^)